New For 2018/19:
To qualify for a club membership discount of $30 per sled an NHSA voucher must be presented to the registration agent.
Club Applications will not be accepted as proof of membership.
You can download the Strafford Swamp Stompers Club Membership Application Here: CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
HOW TO GET THE DISCOUNT
1) You need to join a club before registering your sled.
Here are your options:
- Go to NHSA.COM to join a club online and instantly get your voucher. Direct link https://www.nhsamembership.com
- Contact a club and request a voucher. List of NH Snowmobile Clubs: https://nhsa.com/nh-snowmobile-clubs/
2) Get Your Voucher
• If you are logged into the NHSA website, go to “Save/Print Voucher” on the left side of the page.
• If you contacted a club directly, ask them for a voucher.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can I get a voucher at a store or dealership?
While some stores might have a computer available for your use, allowing you to join a club and get the voucher online, the majority will not.
Can I join a club at a store? That’s how I used to do it.
If the store offers paper membership forms, you can join but won’t be able to access the voucher immediately, because the club needs to process the application and produce the voucher. If the store offers online club membership, do so as outlined above.
As the person who processes club membership applications, I suggest joining the club online. That will allow you to print your own voucher, or save a copy of it on a mobile device that you can show the registration agent. I cannot promise that your paper application will be processed quickly enough to meet your schedule.